FUTURE INDEFINITE TENSE
future indefinite tense Ananya tense se bahut hi different tense hai. is tense ke helpings “WILL, SHALL “verbs ka 2 Prakar use Hota Hai. (1st) Primary helping verb ke roop mein aur (2nd) modal auxiliary verbs group mein.
primary auxiliary verbs ke roop Mein Ye alag Bhav vyakt Karte hain aur modal auxiliary verbs ke roop mein Ek alag Hai bhav vyakt Karte Hain.
primary auxiliary verbs ke roop mein ye Bhavishya Kaal ki Samanya ghatna ko vyakt karte hain. lekin modal auxiliary verbs ke roop mein use Kiye Jane par ye determination, obligation, threat compulsion, warning ityadi ka bhav busy karte hain Karte Hain.
it happens only in future indefinite tense.
” WILL and SHALL” as primary helping verbs
SHALL ka use first person ke subject ke sath Kiya jata hai aur WILL ka use second and third person ke saath kiya Kiya jata Hai. is prakar ye future ki samanya ghatna ko batate gain.
- I shall go to the bank tomorrow.
- we shall buy school bags.
- you will do your homework.
- he will return by train.
” WILL and SHALL” as modal auxiliary verbs
WILL ka use first person ke sath Kiya jata hai aur SHALL ka use second and third person ke sath Kiya jata hai to ye MODAL AUXILIARY VERBS ke roop me karya karte hain.
- I will kill you. ( threat )
- He shall pass the exam. ( determination )
- you shall not disturb me again.( warning )
Share your Results:
प्रश्न=1- my brother .... thirty six next year.
प्रश्न=2-Radha ... staying there.
प्रश्न=3-Ikrar....playing cricket tomorrow morning.
प्रश्न=4-If you come here,I ..... you.
प्रश्न=5-When it ......., the plants will grow.
प्रश्न=6-I shall buy a cycle, when the prices .....down.
प्रश्न=7-When he gets home, his daughters ....reading
प्रश्न=8-I .....doing this work till the end of this month.
प्रश्न=9-Rahul .......for the examination next month
प्रश्न=10-my son.....five next june.
Q.11 By next year I .......(make) five hundred students in Raaz Vidyapeeth College.
Q. 12 I ....... (finish) the book by next month.
Q. 13 The postman ........(come) soon.
Q.14 If he works hard, he.....(get) the first division.
Q.15 He.......(leave) before you go to see him.
16. Her face maturity speaks that she .....above forty.
17. Those boys ......pens and pencils.
18. I .....arrive tomorrow.
19. He .....watering the plants at present.
20. She..........away the luggage tomorrow.
21. She .....consult the doctor, I..........
22. He....... us next Sunday.
23. The post man......coming soon.
24. It.....raining, I ......take an umbrella.
25. We ......know our exam results in May.
Share your Results:
Specially thanks to Post and Quiz makers ( With Regards )