In this post, we have tried to explain English grammar – Future Perfect and Perfect Continues Tense and its use as a very simple language through examples, by reading which you can get good marks in your future examinations.
Future Perfect Tense
the future perfect tense is used to talk about actions that will be completed by a certain future time like
- I shall have written my exercise by then.
- by the end of this month, I will have worked here for 5 years.
- she will have left before you go to see him
Structure :- S + shall/will + have + MV 3 + o
Uses of Future Perfect Tense
Rule 1 : future perfect tense का प्रयोग वैसे actions कार्यों को Express करने के लिए होता है जिससे यह बोध होता है action future मैं किसी निर्धारित समय तक समाप्त हो चुकेगा
- his brother will have finished the work by next month.
- Sita will have come back home by evening.
- by this time next year, I shall have watched the film
Note- by Monday, by Tuesday, by Wednesday, by January, by February, etc
before Monday, before Tuesday, before January …etc का प्रयोग होता है
Rule 2- Future perfect tense का प्रयोग likelihood संभावना or inference सभावना/अनुमान को अभिव्यक्त करने के लिए होता है इस प्रकार की सभावना/अनुमान का relation past से होता है
- You will have heard the name of Mother Teresa.
- He will have watched the film, Mother India.
Note:- वाक्यो को emphasis (जोर डालने) के लिए will के स्थान पर must का प्रयोग होता है for example-
You must have heard the name of Mahatma Gandhi.
Rule 3:- दो कार्य भविष्य में हो जिसमे से एक कार्य पहले समाप्त हो चुका हो तथा दूसरा कार्य बाद में हो तो पहले कार्य के लिए future perfect tense का प्रयोग होता है तथा दूसरे के लिए simple present tense का प्रयोग होता है
- I shall have finished my work before you come.
- The plants will have dried before it rains.
in formulas se Hame Yeh Pata Chalta Hai Ki FUTURE PERFECT TENSE aur FUTURE PERFECT CONTINUOUS TENSE Ke sentence banane ke liye kaun se person aur kaun se number ke subject ke sath kaun se helping verbs ka use karna hai.
in simple se formulas ki sahayta se Hum in tenses mein kai sentence bana sakte hain. Is Tarah Ke formulas Hum Sabhi tense ke liye bana sakte hain Jo bahut aasani se person or number ke anusaar helping verbs ke use mein Hamari bahut help Karte Hain.
jinko Helping verbs ke use me aksar confusion rahta hai unke liye is prakar ke formulas bahut helpful hai.
- In tenses mein hum WILL and SHALL ka exchange nhi kar sakte. It happens only in FUTURE INDEFINITE TENSE ( only because of Modal auxiliary verbs )
- we exchange the helping verbs WILL and SHALL only in FUTURE INDEFINITE TENSE but not in FUTURE CONTINUOUS, PERFECT, and PERFECT CONTINUOUS.
Future Perfect Continuous tense
The future perfect continues tense is used for actions that will be in progress over a period of time that will end in the future
Future perfect continuous tense is used to express a continued or ongoing action that will commence at a fixed time or in the future and will continue for some time in the future. There will always be a continued time reference like -for a few days, for 10 months, for 2 years, since Wednesday, since 2011, since January, etc.
By next March, we shall have been living here for four years.
Structure : S + shall/will + have been + M V ( 1 +ing)+ O
Use of Future Perfect Continuous tense
Rule 1 : इस tense का प्रयोग वैसे action को express करने के लिए होता है जो भविष्य में एक निश्चित समय तक जारी रहेगा जैसे-
- Mona will have been dancing from the morning.
- By the end of this month, I shall have been teaching here for five years.
- By + time expressing word का प्रयोग future perfect continues tense में होता है
- Future tense में point of time को express करने के लिए since के स्थान पर from का प्रयोग किया जाता है
In a future perfect continuous tense, the helping verb ` will / shall have been ‘ is used and ING is added with the first form of the verb.
For times ‘since or for ‘ is used. Word since is used when time (9 O’clock, Sunday, yesterday, 2012, etc )
mentioned in the sentence is certain and for is used when time( 2 hours, few weeks, 3 months, etc )
Formula :- Subject + will / shall + have been + verb + ING + since / for ( time ).
- Rohit will have been writing letters to gobi since 2014.
- Sweety will have been teaching in that college for 3 years.
- Madhu will have to go to the Electricity office for three weeks.
To give a test of questions related to Future tense – Click Here
All PDFs of English Grammar and Literature can be downloaded for free by clicking here. ( यहां क्लिक करके इंग्लिश ग्रामर और साहित्य सभी PDF फ्री में डाउनलोड कर सकते है )
Specially thanks to Post & Quiz makers ( With Regards )
Lokesh kumar swami, Kamlesh Kumar Churu, Jitendra Patel Raipur, Mukesh Kumar Sheshma Sikar