Find the error 1. (a) I Prefer (b) coffee (c) than tea. (d) No error
Q.1 prefer, preferable, elder, younger, senior, junior ke sath 'than' nahi 'to' use hota he
2. (a) I will (b) see you (c) latter. (d) No error
Q.2 latter means: baad wala and later means: baad me. Yaha 'latter' ki jagah 'later' use hoga
3. (a) He is as wise if not (b) wiser than (c) his brother (d) No error
Q.3. Positive degree 'as...as' ya 'so...as' ke beech place ki jaati he. Is question me 'as wise' ke baad 'as' missing he
4. (a) The population of Kolkata (b) is more (c)than Delhi. (d) No error
Q.4 population of Kolkata is more than :that of: Delhi. ' that of ' ke bina ye sentence incomplete he.
5. (a) She is (b) wiser (c) than beautiful. (d) No error
Q.5 jab ek hi subject ke liye 2 adj. use kiye Jaye ya do qualities mention ki Jaye to dono hamesha positive degree me rahegi aur unme se jo zyada ho uske pehle more ka use hoga. She is more wise than beautiful.
6. (a) We can decide it (b) only after (c) farther investigation (d) No error
Q.6 'farther' and 'further' me confusion rehta he. Farther, distance se related he doori batata he aur further ka Matlab aur aage ka. We can decide it only after further investigation.
7. (a) Gandhiji had (b) the most unique (c)personality (d) No error
Q.7 unique, top, peak, ultimate, apne aap me superlative ke taur pe use kiye jaate he Inke pehle more ya most use nahi hota
8. (a) Satyajit Ray was (b) one of India’s most (c) talented film maker. (d) No error
Q.8 one of the, none of the, some of the, Is tarah ke determines ke baad hamesha plural noun ya pronoun ata he Last word 'maker" ki jagah makers hoga
9. (a) Radha Krishanan was (b) the most ideal (c) teacher (d) No error
Q.9 same as the description of Q.7 Ideal Bhi unme ek word he
10. (a) I came (b) latter (c) than you. (d) No error
Q.10 same as q.2
11. (a) Mohan is (b) more clever (c) than you. (d) No error
Mohan is cleverer than you.
12. (a) Karina is (b) as taller as (c) her sister. (d) No error
Karina is as tall as her sister.
13. (a) The scenery of Kashmir (b) is more beautiful (c) than Shimla. (d) No error
The scenery of Kashmir is more beautiful than that of Shimla.
14. (a) The cows of Haryana (b) are better (c) than rajasthan. (d) No error
The cows of Haryana are better than those of Rajasthan.
15. (a) An elephant (b) is more stronger (c) than a horse. (d) No error
An elephant is stronger than a horse.
16. (a) She is (b) my (c) oldest sister. (d) No error
She is my elder sister.
17. (a) Milk is (b) more preferable (c) to meat. (d) No error
Milk is preferable to meat.
18. (a) It is (b) hotter (c) today than yesterday. (d) No error
19. (a) He is (b) my the (c) best friend. (d) No error
He is my best friend.
20. (a) He is (b)senior to (c) me. (d) no error Key
Share your Results: